formation 芦 sourcing manager 禄 - oi 704 a
public concern茅 :
buyers, merchandisers, subcontracting managers and new employees not specialized on shoe who want to acquire a global knowledge of shoe product, in order to better manage the relations with suppliers and optimise purchases in terms of cost and quality.
to perfect knowledge of shoe product from creation to production
to improve the relations with suppliers
to optimise purchases in terms of cost
to improve the level of quality of the products
to control the supplies
m茅thode p茅dagogique :
groups of up to 5 persons from the same company - theory - video projection - workshops - training documents.
footwear knowledge - 1 day
- the foot.
- the last.
- the comfort.
- the leather.
- the textiles.
- soles materials.
- the shoe components.
- sewing assembling methods.
- lasting methods.
- sizes range.
costing - 0,5 day
- cost evaluations (materials, process, time).
technical specifications and quality control - 1,5 day
- how to build the technical specifications according to the customers request.
- materials and components defects.
- production defects.
- quality control process.
- laboratory tests and standard levels (with laboratory visit).